300hr Advanced Training Course Dates
50hr Advanced Yin Teacher Training
July 2018 with Jennifer Crescenzo
Commence your 300hr Advanced Training Pathway with an Advanced 50hr Yin Teacher Training with Melbourne’s renowned anatomy & fascia specialist Jennifer Crescenzo.
This training forms part of the MOVE Yoga RYT500 Advanced Pathway with Yoga Alliance. Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT200) to receive 50hrs towards their RYT500 Certification with Yoga Alliance & MOVE Yoga. Click here for more details.
Advanced Anatomy & Physiology:
- Muscle & fascia mechanism
- Boundaries of flexibility (ROM)
- Nervous System relationship with ROM
- Exploration of Anatomy Trains
- Meridians, Anatomy of Connection & TCM
- Energy Flow & fundamentals of Qi
- Yin & Yang fundamentals
- Origins of Yin & Yang
- Taoist Five Element Theory
- Breakdown of fundamental Yin postures
- Cueing Yin postures (Target Area method)
- Building support with props
- Yin sequencing following Anatomy Trains
- Use of TCM & Five Element Theory in teaching
- Somatic (body-based) Meditation
DATE & TIMES:
Saturday & Sunday 11.30am to 5.30pm
Week 1) Sat 7, Sun 8 July
Week 2) Sat 14, Sun 15 July
Week 3) Sat 11, Sun 12 August
Week 4) Sat 18, Sun 19 August
Secure your place NOW for $299!
Plus 6 easy fortnightly payments of $150 (available till April 14)
Total Tuition $1199 (inc. GST)
Open to 200hr registered yoga teachers.
Jennifer has been at the forefront of Yin Yoga in Australia, being the first to introduce Yin Yoga to Melbourne & leading Trainings in Australia and internationally. Jennifer is a Yoga Alliance E-RYT500 & Certified Continuing Education Provider (YACEP) .
* Limited spots available