Terms & Conditions

How do I obtain a copy of my center's tax ID letter?

Your Tax ID number or Federal Employers Identification Number (FEIN) can be obtained directly from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by calling 800.829.0115. Letters can be faxed immediately upon confirmation of registered agent. (Note: the requestor must be a registered agent of the organization on file with IRS)

Can GNSI help my center obtain a vendor?

Yes! As one of our added benefits to our partners, GNSI would love to facilitate the vendor search for your organization. As we are a federally funded program and must remain completely and totally impartial, we cannot suggest a single vendor over another. Rather, our extensive knowledge and network have afforded us the ability to provide perspective vendors, and possibly, references from our current partners who currently (or previously) receive meals from the perspective vendors.

How many trainings is my center required to attend annually?

In accordance with Federal Regulations, each site participating on CACFP must attend training at least once per fiscal year (October 1 - September 30). The person attending the training must be a point of contact or owner of facility.

Yoga on the go

Download our APP


Download the MOVE Yoga App and book classes, pay for services and stay connected

MOVE Yoga PTY LTD.  FAQPrivacy.   Terms.  APP.    Careers.   COVID-19.  Newsletter

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Instagram Icon